Business AnalystAugust 10, 2017
Executive AssistantAugust 12, 2017
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Sector: Health Management
Qualification: BSc / BA / HND in any field
Job Brief: To create strategies that would be presented to management on how to increase clientele base for the organization. Being familiar with the Health Management Organization would be an advantage.
- Coordinate Business development activities.
- Presentation of various company’s products
- Manage clients’ relationships.
- Initiate and promote aggressive marketing campaign
- Develop and ensure the implementation of effective marketing plan.
- Identify and develop market penetration strategy.
- Negotiate benefits packages with prospective clients.
- Promote the company as a brand of choice.
- Grow and sustain market share of the company.
- Participate in benefit package development.
- Coordinate and participate in products promotional programmes.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of the agency marketing activities.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the financial sector.
- Minimum of 4years’ Senior Management position in an HMO company.
- Must be able to drive sales nation-wide.
- Good mentoring & motivational skills.
- Proven ability to grow revenue.
Resumption date: As soon as possible