Business Development ManagerAugust 12, 2017
Project Manager-ConstructionAugust 12, 2017
- Provide administrative support and coordinate the flow of information and materials as needed.
- Manage the executive’s calendar, which includes anticipating needs and proactively adjusting schedules and arrangements as needed.
- Respond to requests for information and meetings in a timely and pro-active way, having consideration for overall commitments.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts of all levels.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Converting concepts and ideas from discussions into presentation materials that can be used to analyze information or make business decisions
- Mange multiple projects and priorities and initiate follow up to ensure timely achievement of commitments.
- Prepare documentation including formatting and editing letters, reports and presentations all other correspondence.
- Efficiently and proactively deal with all communications to ensure items are brought to the CEO’s attention at the appropriate time.
- Organize events and meetings, video conference and conference calls as required, confirming attendance, arranging hospitality, preparing and issuing both agenda and minutes.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements and accommodations by developing itineraries and agendas, book air and ground transportation and arrange accommodation.
- Monitor transactions, budgets and summaries and prepare basic financial reports.
- Prepare documentation including research, formatting and editing letters, reports and presentations all other correspondence.
- Coordinate marketing and business development strategies for the company.
- Other duties as assigned by the executive.
The Prospect must demonstrate:
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 3 years of cognate experience in a structured and corporate organization.