Project Manager-ConstructionAugust 12, 2017
Accountant-ConstructionAugust 13, 2017
Job Brief: To support the CEO of the organization. Handling and organizing all meetings, events and correspondences. Punctuality and high level skill of problem –solving is required for this job role.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- To filter incoming mail: sorting, redirecting and taking action as appropriate.
- To prepare letters, schedules, proposals and presentations to high standards and without errors.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Maintaining all personal and professional files, ensuring that a comprehensive filing system is in place.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Interact with external clients and may be required to represent the MD in meetings.
- Co-ordinate project-based work.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- May be required to travel.
The Prospect must demonstrate:
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 3 years of cognate experience in a structured and corporate organization.