Internal AuditorAugust 13, 2017
Head AccountantAugust 13, 2017
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs of clients;
- Review submitted Feasibility studies and Business Plans and ascertain their suitability in line with funding partner requirements
- Studying requests for proposal, and attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by using Microsoft office i.e. Power Point, Word, Excel, and so on.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Active listening
- Critical thinking skills
- Complex problem solving skills.
- Excellent proposal writing skills