AccountantAugust 10, 2017
Business Development ManagerAugust 12, 2017
- The Business Analyst would provide support on business development activities across Nigeria.
- The role requires the ability to analyze market performance, competitive landscape, and the generation of timely and accurate data/reports that would aid in the identification and penetration of new markets.
- In addition he/she will be required to measure and monitor emerging bids and key business performance metrics and create reports accordingly
- Use strategic planning to ensure constant alignment with the long term organizational goals.
- Support business planning and corporate strategy development efforts.
- Build and maintain key client relationships in order to grow relationships and develop new accounts by presenting solutions to meet business requirements in the region.
- Support the Regional Executive and Regional Sales Manager in developing the marketing strategies.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Company’s business development and sales plan for the region.
- Support the Regional Sales Manager by assisting with the development of the necessary sales reports, plans, and market analysis.
- Undertake desk and field based research in order to maintain and increase personal knowledge of regional market trends, applicable legislations and policies and leads for improved business development and sales effectiveness in the region.
- Support the end to end development and delivery of all tender responses, managing stakeholders across our business to ensure delivery within required timescales.
- Use data modeling practices to analyze your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes;
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made;
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations;
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern;
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- Support the staff and teams in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues;
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
Job Brief: Analyzing business processes within the company and recommending projects of improving the effectiveness of those processes. Understand the structure, policies, and operations of the division’s service delivery operations. Interface with the customers to understand their requirements. Bridge the gap between the business problems and the technology solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the Internal Audit Programme, including the preparation of the detailed audit plan through to reporting, making recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed, reporting on the findings and recommendations and monitoring manager’s response and implementation
- Ensure systems are in place to highlight risks and ensure that such risks are identified, analysed and that controls are implemented to mitigate those risks
Maintain a risk register, and regularly updating the Management to ensure that risks are properly identified, mitigated and monitored
- Recommend, after discussion with senior management, the internal controls and systems that are necessary to ensure the effectiveness of all levels of management in their stewardship of policies and procedures, as well as external regulations
Prepare and manage the Internal Audit Budget
- Coach, manage and develop the Audit Team to allow them to grow individually and take responsibility for audits as well as other activities
- Conduct any reviews or tasks requested by the management, provided the reviews and tasks do not compromise the independence or objectivity of the internal audit function
- Provide an independent and objective perspective on projects specifically in terms of time, cost and risk
- Act as a representative for Internal Audit to the management
- Coordinate coverage with the External Auditors and ensure that each party is not only aware of the other’s work but also fully briefed on areas of concern, ensuring wherever possible that external auditors place reliance on the work of internal audit
- Work closely with the other departments to ensure cohesive collaboration across the Organisation in managing risks
- Adhere to current health and safety legislation and best practice in accordance with the company’s health and safety policy statement
- Review the Monthly Payroll schedules of the company
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- IT or Business Analysis and requirements management experience
- Experience supporting the delivery of Software and Infrastructure projects
- Experience in a variety of SDLCs including Waterfall and Agile
- Experience of LAN, WAN, Connectivity and Systems integration
- Deep understanding in full ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) covering planning, analysis, build, test and release
- Strong Business Analyst skill set
- Project management experience
- Good Knowledge of SQL, T-SQL and relational databases
- Identifying opportunities & managing risks & issues
- Budget management
- Relationship management